SevenSwords
Hello there! Welcome to 7Swords Central!

To enjoy the awesome features of our website please log in or sing up!
it's free!
SevenSwords
Hello there! Welcome to 7Swords Central!

To enjoy the awesome features of our website please log in or sing up!
it's free!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryYouTubePvPSeven SwordsAvatarMusicDonateChatStoreRegisterLog in
7 Swords Central is %100 Done. Tournaments Are Up!! JOIN!
You can help by promoting the site and posting stuff Smile -

Follow Us

Music

Countdown
Visitors

Share | 

Scout Guide.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Scout skill do you like the most?
Poison Arrow
Scout Guide. I_vote_lcap9%Scout Guide. I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Arrow Rain
Scout Guide. I_vote_lcap0%Scout Guide. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blind Arrow
 0% [ 0 ]
Spider Arrow
 0% [ 0 ]
Long Shot
 9% [ 1 ]
Charge Shot
Scout Guide. I_vote_lcap73%Scout Guide. I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Flash Mine
 9% [ 1 ]
Leg Hold
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Shadow Movement
Shadow Movement
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Coins : 4695
Tournaments Won : 1

Test
Hero:

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Scout Guide. Scout_10

Well, by far i think scouts are the most strongest, and enjoyable. It may take some time, but have determination and it should be easy!

There is 3 builds: Power Build, Speed Build or Custom Build.
Power build is 120 dex, rest goes into str.
Speed build is 135-136 dex rest str.
Custom Build is your own type of build, what ever stats in which you want! (Int is only handy for traps, so be careful)

First starting out, train at Luciora, Mollis, or Clarus depending on nation. Kill goblin masters without getting too close, e.g. luring and standing opposite sides of a ledge. Because Scout is ranged, dying shouldn't be to easy. Level till 10, and buy level 10 armour and weapons from "Item Shop". You will get a Wood Bow with 1 slot and Counter. Don't bother putting a skill on it, later by killing Shadow Slimes they drop Wood Bow that has 2 slots! What do i mean by slots? Slots are able to contain skills and elements to boost power. of the bow and attack better, to reach more kills or level faster. Once found one from Shadow Slime, put Charge shot on it costing 10,000 gran.

Now that your Weapons and Armour are stronger, start to train in Stella, Viridis or Mico, depending on your nation. It has a large amount of different types of monsters. (Goblin(s), Different types of Slime(s). The Minotauros and Basilisk are not introduced to you. Stay away from these till strong enough to kill. Lure and trap these monsters till you reach around level 30+. Remember, levelling isn't easy because the higher the level, more exp lost when killed by a monster!

Once level 30+ now, best place for scouts out of Mensis, Albos and Radius is Mensis because it had more areas to trap/lure. It has monsters able to 1 shot any low level who isn't watching! There is various spots to trap and kill here, so don't be alarmed. Your aim now is to kill Flame Slimes and Giant Slime to get a Dolphin Bow (Level 30). Once this baby is full built it is more poweful them a Iron Shooter full built! What do i mean by full built? Build Hammers are available in the Item Shop for 15,000 gran. It boosts power of a bow or defence of armour.
Now that you have a Dolphin Bow, elements will be a important thing to have! Fire Element is dropped from Flame Slime, Water from Giant Slime (Stella or Mensis) or Crabs (At beach), Earth from Earth Slimes (Radius and Albos) and Crawlers (Beach), Wind from Cockatrice (Every place but Luciora, Mollis and Clarus) and Moths (Beach). A Element inproves the attack in war aswell as against monsters. Earth good against Wind, Wind good against Water, Water good against Fire and Fire good against Earth. Fire is a good choice to help you level quicker, as higher level monsters with more exp die easier from it. An element takes 1 slot of a bow, so keep room for it.

Now stay at Mensis, Albos or Radius for most exp once level 30+. I must warn you all, exp can be halfed. How? Red name, usually caused by pking someone. Pk stand for "People Killer" and more kills, the more the date rises. Red name halfs all exp gained and DOUBLES exp lost. So if white name, and lost 5,000, you now lose 10,000! After following this, leveling a scout should be easy!

Here i will tell you what the skills do.

Charge Shot (Is 3 normal shots into 1)
Long Shot (Lets you shoot futher then a normal shot! Able to reach far places)
Spider Shot (Makes target slower, only usefull on people not monsters)
Blind (Makes most of targets screen dark, only usefull on people not monsters)
Poison (It lowers targets health slowly. Eventually wears off)
Flash Bomb (Flashes persons screen who steps on it, causing it to make the screen all white. Only usefull on people)
Leg Hold (Traps a target who steps into it, walk up to groups and use it to trap them all, so they cannot move! Only usefull for people)
There is also Mini skills, but if you want to use it you need to use real money and go to Seven Hobby, and get a Extension Chip. This shop gives items at random so it is hard to get, don't waste your time.

Now the Elememts and Drops of Monster most important you will need to kill:

Goblin Master - None (Armour and Potions)
Shadow Slime - None (Weapons and Potions)
Demon Slime - None (Armour and Potions)
Minotauros - Earth (Armours, Potions and Meat)
MinotaurosHero - Earth (Armour, Weapons, Potions, Meat, BBQ, Steak and Gems)
Earth Slime - Earth (Earth Element and Potions)
Crawlers - Earth (Earth Element, Potions and Gems)
Cockatrice - Wind (Wind Element, Weapons, Potions and Gems)
Basilisk - Wind (Weapons, BBQ, Meat and Steak)
Moth - Wind (Wind Element, Potions and "Gems)
Crabs - Water (Water Element, Potions and Gems)
Giant Slimes - Water (Water Element, Weapons, Armour and Gems)
Flame Slimes - Fire (Fire Element, Weapons and Potions)
Goblin Lord - Fire (Armour, Potions and Gems)
Clay Boar - Fire (Found at beach, spawns every hour, drops Meat, Build Hammers, Gems)
Never use their element against these monsters , it heals them.
In war people will use these elements and attatch it to a Hobby Shirt, found at Seven Hobby. If you have water and hit a person using water shirt, you do no damage but hit him and knock him/her down.
Gems can be attatched to Hobby shirt too, increasing different things depending on which Gem. Like str, Int, Dex, Health, Defence, matk, mdef. Only usefull thing for scout is Defence Gem, Dex Gem or Str Gem.

One last thing. Minotauros Hero is your aim when level 60+. Use fire element with Dolphin and Charge. Killing these gives you a rare drop of level 50 Items! Of all characters, Mage, Scout, Cleric and Gladiator. The armour for Scout is Bison Armour, Weapon is Coral Bow. Strongest items available! Be very wise with what skill you put on Coral Bow, because it is hardest drop out of all. All the weapons are harder to be found then Armour. Be prepared with repair kits from Item Shop if your Bows Durability hits 0, making it weaker. 4 Repair kits from Item Shop fixes it completely. Also to help level faster, use Coins from real money (Or winning war alot) To buy exp 30! It will double exp so you level faster! Also buy Life guard, so when dying, your exp loss drops from 7% to 2%, Yay! Don't forget Limit Breaker! When starting the game max level is 80, use this item to add 20 more levels, so highest is 100!

- Shadow Movement

Last edited by Shadow Movement on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:37 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noah SeaHeart
Noah SeaHeart

Coins : 4658
Tournaments Won : 0

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Great guide! Amazing really
Back to top Go down
Gilded Zelda
Gilded Zelda
In Love
In Love

Coins : 4662

Test
Hero:

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Wow! Nice job! :3
I'll refer back to this when I'm leveling up my scout! ^^
Back to top Go down
Estiven
Estiven
Administrator

Coins : 4763

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 pm

I'm shocked! This guide is amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sevenswords.forumotion.net
Demonking
Demonking
Beginner
Beginner

Coins : 4656

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Whoa! This is good. Thanks a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diego D
Diego D
Tournament Master
Tournament Master

Coins : 4656

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:55 am

Best guide I have ever seen! everything is so detailed it's just perfect. Great job man! I see myself using this in the future.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Selfy
Selfy
Beginner
Beginner

Coins : 4643

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:22 am

Wow very detailed! This will come in handy when i make my scout
Back to top Go down
authiel
authiel
Novice
Novice

Coins : 4394

Test
Hero:

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:08 pm

I put my scout full dex will she be weaker?
Back to top Go down
Navix
Navix
Beginner
Beginner

Coins : 4259

Test
Hero:

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:08 pm

thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
Shadow Movement
Shadow Movement
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Coins : 4695
Tournaments Won : 1

Test
Hero:

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:38 am

authiel wrote:
I put my scout full dex will she be weaker?

It depends if you're using the latest hobby or not (Because of 40+ stat bonuses).. The highest speed change is at 136 dex, so putting any more would be a waste.
Back to top Go down
jamiroque_28
jamiroque_28
Beginner
Beginner

Coins : 4134

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Scout Guide   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:57 am

HI Where i can Get A SpeeD gem Nor Dex Gem What mOnStEr i need o Kill?
Back to top Go down
Addictux
Addictux
Beginner
Beginner

Coins : 4029

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:51 pm

Hey what is the thing you said "Limit Breaker"?? Need fast response and the best build to use and what do you mean by power build is 120 dex and speed is 135-136 is it by adding them when leveled up or just add and add until it reach that certain number and yeah need fast response.
Back to top Go down
Addictux
Addictux
Beginner
Beginner

Coins : 4029

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scout Guide.   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:53 pm

I meant when lvl 1 there is the basic stat (i forgot) should that stat reach 120 (power) or 135-136 (speed) for the build or add the points you will get when leveling up to reach the 120 and 135-16??.
Back to top Go down
ryudswift
ryudswift
Beginner
Beginner

Coins : 4023

Scout Guide. Empty
PostSubject: cool   Scout Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:43 am

Great guide, still following it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content