SevenSwords
Hello there! Welcome to 7Swords Central!

To enjoy the awesome features of our website please log in or sing up!
it's free!
SevenSwords
Hello there! Welcome to 7Swords Central!

To enjoy the awesome features of our website please log in or sing up!
it's free!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryYouTubePvPSeven SwordsAvatarMusicDonateChatStoreRegisterLog in
7 Swords Central is %100 Done. Tournaments Are Up!! JOIN!
You can help by promoting the site and posting stuff Smile -

Follow Us

Music

Countdown
Visitors

Share | 

Gladiator Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Movement
Shadow Movement
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Coins : 4666
Tournaments Won : 1

Test
Hero:

Gladiator Guide Empty
PostSubject: Gladiator Guide   Gladiator Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Gladiator Guide Class_10

Gladiators. The strongest hands-on character in many games. Usually picked as a first character.

WARNING
For the best experience in levelling a Gladiator, bring a friend along that has a cleric! hand-on attacks cause you to lose health fast and waste potions!

Now, lets get down to business.
There is 3 builds: Power Build, Speed Build or Custom Build.
Power build is all str.
Speed build is 90+ dex, or even pure (136 DEX), with the rest str.
Custom Build is your own type of build, what ever stats in which you want! (Int is only handy for charm, provoke, disarm)

First starting out, train at Luciora, Mollis, or Clarus depending on nation. Kill goblin masters, usually best to do this with a hunting buddy. Level till 10, and buy level 10 armour and weapons from "Item Shop". You will get a Iron Sword with 1 slot and Counter. Don't bother putting a skill on it, later by killing Shadow Slimes they drop Iron Sword that has 2 slots! What do i mean by slots? Slots are able to contain skills and elements to boost power of the sword and attack better, to reach more kills or level faster. Once found from Shadow Slime, put Smash on it costing 1,000 gran. Stay at this area till level 50+ because few Goblin Masters add up to the same exp of a Minotauros Hero. Remember, leveling isn't easy because the higher the level, more exp lost when killed by a monster!

Once level 50+ the best place for Gladiators out of Mensis, Albos and Radius. Radius is the best for this specific class because it is always packed full of people! So you can ks them. (Ks stand for Kill Steal. How to ks? Do the most damage of a monster that someone else is killing to gain more) so keep watch because they can spawn up behind you.

STOP! Your aim now is to kill Flame Slimes and Cockatrice to get a Jade Blade (Level 30). Once this baby is full built it is more poweful then a Crimson Sword full built! What do i mean by full built? Build Hammers are available in the Item Shop for 15,000 gran. It boosts power of a weapon or defence of armours.
Now that you have a Jade Blade, elements will be a important thing to have! Fire Element is dropped from Flame Slime, Water from Giant Slime (Stella or Mensis) or Crabs (At beach), Earth from Earth Slimes (Radius and Albos) and Crawlers (Beach), Wind from Cockatrice (Every place but Luciora, Mollis and Clarus) and Moths (Beach). A Element inproves the attack in war aswell as against monsters. Earth good against Wind, Wind good against Water, Water good against Fire and Fire good against Earth. Fire is a good choice to help you level quicker, as higher level monsters with more exp die easier from it. An element takes 1 slot of a sword, so keep room for it.

Now stay at Radius for the rest of your Gladiator levelling days. I must warn you all, exp can be halfed. How? Red name, usually caused by pking someone. Pk stand for "People Killer" and more kills, the more the date rises. Red name halfs all exp gained and DOUBLES exp lost. So if white name, and lost 5,000, you now lose 10,000! After following this, leveling a Gladiator should be easy! Yes, you may get the urge to kill an annoying person. But ignore that person in the back of your head telling you to do it.

Skills

Smash (3 normal hits into one giant smash)
Provoke (Tap a person, and use so they only aim you)
Large Smash (Smashes people and monsters around you. Not as strong as smash)
Berserk (Lets you take hits, yet still attack. When getting hit you usually react to it, being able to do nothing. It lets you keep attacking till hit 3 times)
Guard (Increases defence by 200)
Stun Bash (Stuns target for few seconds, letting you hit them 3 times till they fall over)
Charm (Exactly the same as Provoke, only it works on the OPPOSITE gender of the user, and to multiple people around you)
Disarm (Stops the target from using any attacking moves for a limited of time)
There is also Mini skills, but if you want to use it you need to use real money and go to Seven Hobby, and get a Extension Chip. This shop gives items at random so it is hard to get, don't waste your time.

Elements and Drops of Monster Most Important

Goblin Master - None (Armour and Potions)
Shadow Slime - None (Weapons and Potions)
Demon Slime - None (Armour and Potions)
Minotauros - Earth (Armours, Potions and Meat)
MinotaurosHero - Earth (Armour, Weapons, Potions, Meat, BBQ, Steak and Gems)
Earth Slime - Earth (Earth Element and Potions)
Crawlers - Earth (Earth Element, Potions and Gems)
Cockatrice - Wind (Wind Element, Weapons, Potions and Gems)
Basilisk - Wind (Wind Element, Weapons, BBQ, Meat, Steak and Gems)
Moth - Wind (Wind Element, Potions and "Gems)
Crabs - Water (Water Element, Potions and Gems)
Giant Slimes - Water (Water Element, Weapons, Armour and Gems)
Flame Slimes - Fire (Fire Element, Weapons and Potions)
Goblin Lord - Fire (Armour, Potions and Gems)
Clay Boar - Fire (Found at beach, spawns every hour, drops Meat, Build Hammers, Gems)
Never use their element against these monsters , it heals them.
In war people will use these elements and attatch it to a Hobby Shirt, found at Seven Hobby. If you have water and hit a person using water shirt, you do no damage but hit him and knock him/her down.
Gems can be attatched to Hobby shirt too, increasing different things depending on which Gem. Like Str, Int, Dex, Health, Defence, Matk, Mdef. Useful things for Gladiator is Defence Gem, Dex Gem or Str Gem or even Elements.

One last thing. Minotauros Hero is your aim when level 60+. Use fire element with Jade Blade and Guard. Guard will help survive the harsh blows of Minotauros Hero. Killing these gives you a rare drop of level 50 Items! Of all characters, Mage, Scout, Cleric and Gladiator. The armour for Gladiator is Platinum Armour, Weapon is Azurite Edge. Strongest items available! Be very wise with what skill you put on Azurite Edge, because it is hardest drop out of all. All the weapons are harder to be found then Armour. Be prepared with repair kits from Item Shop if your Sword Durability hits 0, making it weaker. 4 Repair kits from Item Shop fixes it completely. Also to help level faster, use Coins from real money (Or winning war alot) To buy exp 30! It will double exp so you level faster! Also buy Life guard, so when dying, your exp loss drops from 7% to 2%, Yay! Don't forget Limit Breaker! When starting the game max level is 80, use this item to add 20 more levels, so highest is 100!

Hobby Armour/Weapon Guide (People with other high level characters)

Do you have the hobby set, and weapons with the right elements? Read this! Stick to Goblin Masters till level 10 and equip the Hobby gear. Make sure it is completely built, (well the weapon at least) and skip straight to Radius. Make sure the Hobby weapon has Fire Element otherwise you'll have to do the whole 'Killing Flame Slimes' process all over again. Usually if you have another good character use it to farm Flame Slimes till the element is dropped, then put it in your garage and swap characters. Also guard to protect you. Because you're killing it at a low level, it will deal massive damage. You NEED the guard skill to keep yourself alive. Then skip straight to Radius with the required things needed and you should level fast then you would without Hobby Items. Make sure Exp30 and Life Guard has been used. You should level up to 60+ within a day.

Tip

Use elements on weapons for war! Glad is good with counter in it as well, so I recommend
Element, Counter, Smash and Guard

Shadow Movement - "To help bring out the best in others"

Last edited by Shadow Movement on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
godlove83
godlove83
Beginner
Beginner

Coins : 4307
Tournaments Won : 0

Gladiator Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Guide   Gladiator Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:54 am

if i go for all dex will my dmg be low?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Movement
Shadow Movement
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Test
Hero:

Gladiator Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Guide   Gladiator Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 pm

godlove83 wrote:
if i go for all dex will my dmg be low?

You'll be faster, and damage will be lower. But if you use the right combos with good armor and weapons you'd be close to unstoppable. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
authiel
authiel
Novice
Novice

Coins : 4365

Test
Hero:

Gladiator Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Guide   Gladiator Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:57 am

This is a great guide but I just want to know how to increase long range attack?
Back to top Go down
authiel
authiel
Novice
Novice

Coins : 4365

Test
Hero:

Gladiator Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Guide   Gladiator Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Another question if I put full int to make it look higher is that a bad thing? cheers
Back to top Go down
Shadow Movement
Shadow Movement
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Test
Hero:

Gladiator Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Guide   Gladiator Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:24 pm

authiel wrote:
Another question if I put full int to make it look higher is that a bad thing? cheers

If you want the ranged attacks to go further, putting more DEX would do the trick. Int would increase its damage.
Back to top Go down
HACLE
HACLE
Beginner
Beginner

Coins : 4034

Gladiator Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Guide   Gladiator Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:49 pm

hello there

i had question about hobby

how to see detail of sword element?

i got :

1. Crudelis
2. Nemesis + (ligtning? at describe)
3. Emerlard
4. Zwei Blade +

can some one tell me what element is that?

its not tell in describe

ty
Back to top Go down
Popoko
Popoko
Beginner
Beginner

Coins : 4003

Gladiator Guide Empty
PostSubject: Please fix this or remove this   Gladiator Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Just today im thinking about quiting because of his problem first i was level 21 yesterday and same as today but today instead of 300 xp from goblin fighter i get 143 and yesterday wh i die i lose 215 xp but now i lose 643 xp i love this game but dying makes me mad and very stressed out please remove the lost xp or make it lower

Ty... My best regards
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Gladiator Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Guide   Gladiator Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top